OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I Have leakage secreations from my vagina and it smells bad…

Customer Question
I Have leakage secreations from...
I Have leakage secreations from my vagina and it smells bad so i have An std
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/13/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay

Please could you indicate the following information?

Do you suffer from any illness?

Have you taken any medication?

How long do you have with this symptoms?

you have itching?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’ve had itching before & ive Had chlamydia Twice
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still experience itching , about a couple months I’ve had These symptoms and I take no medication
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you tell me something I’m Scared I Have chlamydia again or something worse

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

I appreciate the waiting time.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Regards.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I might have chlamydia again ?

yes, by the symptoms yes, it impresses but to confirm it with the culture of the secretion vaginal

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor