OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I went for a physical last year and got a inconclusive

Customer Question
I went for a...

I went for a physical last year and got a inconclusive result. My doctor ahd me do one 2 weeks later samething it came back inconclusive. So my doctor told me to come back in 6 months and it also came back inconclusive. So next week Im going for a yearly blood work to see if the results have changed. What would your take be on my situation. I always practiced safe sex so Im shocked at this whole situation

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good I had strep throat last month but other then that same as usual. My energy level has dropped off a little but I have been playing hockey till 1130 pm at night and working in the am so thats most likely why I am tired once in awhile.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

All my hiv test comingg back negitive for any stds. Im have high cholesterol and I am currently on medication for it. I also have seasonal allergies as well thats about it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 1 month ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Inconclusive for what?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry I thought I put inconclusive for HIV.
What test was done
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was a blood test for HIV my doctor just had me go up to the lab. Elisa I believe he never really told me what type of test Im assumimg thats what it is
I’m sorry. You don’t have enough information for me to give an answer
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD