OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I went for a physical last year and got a inconclusive

Customer Question
I went for a...

I went for a physical last year and got a inconclusive result. My doctor ahd me do one 2 weeks later samething it came back inconclusive. So my doctor told me to come back in 6 months and it also came back inconclusive. So next week Im going for a yearly blood work to see if the results have changed. What would your take be on my situation. I always practiced safe sex so Im shocked at this whole situation

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good I had strep throat last month but other then that same as usual. My energy level has dropped off a little but I have been playing hockey till 1130 pm at night and working in the am so thats most likely why I am tired once in awhile.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

All my hiv test comingg back negitive for any stds. Im have high cholesterol and I am currently on medication for it. I also have seasonal allergies as well thats about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Inconclusive for what?
Sorry I thought I put inconclusive for HIV.
What test was done
It was a blood test for HIV my doctor just had me go up to the lab. Elisa I believe he never really told me what type of test Im assumimg thats what it is
I’m sorry. You don’t have enough information for me to give an answer