OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having mini l. 68 am havin mini orgasms every 1…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having mini l

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

68 am havin mini orgasms every 1 minn apart for 2 hrs. , please help stop?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

No problems

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I am so tired from this, just had 4 while typing this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Do you have any spinal / back issue?

Are you on any medications or supplements?

No

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

You may do following;

1) Melatonin (without prescription).

2) Cold compresses.

If this persists, you would need following investigations:

1) Complete blood cell count: to rule out anemia, leukocytosis, or thrombocytosis.
2) Plasma thromboplastin or activated partial thromboplastin time
3) PBG measurement
4) Pelvic angiography
5) Ultrasound of abdomen.

The causes which need to be ruled out for your symptoms are;

1) Spinal cord stenosis
2) Autonomic neuropathy and cauda equina compression.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.