OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I took a urine pregnancy test it came out negative check the…

Customer Question
I took a urine pregnancy...
I took a urine pregnancy test it came out negative check the test the next day in the morning there was a faded second line what does that mean
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It means you are most likely pregnant but testing early, wait for another two to three days, if a dark second line appears it means you are pregnant.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor