OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

During deep rough sex, i started getting a really bad pain,

During deep rough sex...

During deep rough sex, i started getting a really bad pain, so i asked my partner to switch position and it relieved me of my pain. When we were done, i went to the bathroom and it felt like my insides were going to fall out. A pain id never felt. The next day, which was yesterday i stayed in bed all day, hurting. Felt like period cramps, really tight and painful in my pelvic area. The pain started going away but not fully. I got up this morning for work and i was fine, until i went to the bathroom to pee and the pain came back. Mild, not as bad, but constant.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Sitting, bending over, going to the restroom

3/12/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Is the pain in vagina, lower abdomen or during urination?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
26, in vagina
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Deep, not in the entrance, feels menstral

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

This is most likely injury to the vagina or cervix which is causing your pain.

This is a self limiting condition, so should resolve on its own.

Warm sitz bath (sitting in warm tub of water), may help you. Drink plenty of water. Vitamin C, zinc and probiotics would help in early resolution.

Following would warrant investigations and evaluation by your doctor;

a) Moderate to severe pain.

b) Vaginal spotting or bleeding or discharge.

c) Urinary burning or increased frequency.

d) Any discharge from vagina.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I’ve had no bleeding or discharge, just got a little worried because it’s been about 30 hours and I’m still hurting. Thank you for the information! My mind is at ease!

You are very welcome.

That may take 4-5 days to heal completely.

It is privilege assisting you.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It hurts to cough, would the injury be causing that too. Coughing or laughing, in the area causes a mild pain.

Yes, this is due to injury. Any abdominal strain may cause or induce pain.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor