OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 29 weeks pregnant and have had an itchy vagina on and…

Customer Question
Hi, i am 29...

Hi, i am 29 weeks pregnant and have had an itchy vagina on and off for the whole time of my pregnancy. I have used thrush cream and it hasn’t helped. When I just showered the wAter felt like it was burning the area. i just want to know what to use to relieve the symptoms. Will calamine lotion help.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

For at least 12 weeks, after I shower it feels better but when I sleep it comes back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a uni a about 3 weeks ago and had a course of antibiotics for it, that seems to have made it worse

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 4 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?