OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

If someone says they don't have STDs and have been tested…

If someone says they don't...
If someone says they don't have STDs and have been tested can I feel comfortable giving them oral sex and receiving anal sex with a condom from them?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Has the person tested recently?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Male 18 and I do not know if they have been tested recently or not

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, if you don't know their current STD status and history of their unprotected sex with other partners then you should use protection during oral and anal sex.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr Anil Kumar