OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been noticing for the past week that I have been

I have been noticing...

I have been noticing for the past week that I have been urinating frequently like every twenty to thirty minutes at fast as I'm drinking liquids it's already time to use the restroom. After urinating I feel a pulsing affect in my bladder area where my clitoris and urethra is located it is often times painful. I'm not sure if this is related to intercourse. My boyfriend and I have been intimate alot lately and we are both into the rough kind of intercourse

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

I am 26 years old and experiencing frequent urination and a pulsing affect after I urinate

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

My last pap and pelvic exam was last year and nothing was wrong

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing I can think of. I have been with the same guy having intercourse for over four years and this just started happening out of the blue

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated burning sensation during urination?

Any vaginal discharge?

Are you taking any medications?

Nausea, fever, fatigue?

Pain in lower abdomen?

Any other medical history?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 26 years old. No burnishing sensation of vaginal discharge. No medication, no pain in abdomen. Only pain after urinating in the form of a pulsing affect around the clitoris and urethra. My vaginal has been feeling sore the last week

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, it sounds Urethritis/ Urinary tract infection/ Vaginitis.

You should take OTC Motrin, AZO pills, and cranberry juice.

Do warm water sitz bath with betadine solution twice a day for 5-10 minutes.

And keep the area dry and clean.
Wear loose-fitting cotton clothes to prevent friction.
Take OTC Claritin for few days.
RepHresh Pro-B probiotic supplement that balances yeast and bacteria to maintain feminine health with just one capsule per day.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Abstain from sexual activity for a while.

You need to see your gynecologist

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr Anil Kumar
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your help!

I wish for your good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor