OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a hard bump between my vagina and anus and it hurts…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a hard bump between my vagina and anus and it hurts when I touch it. It came on the day after I was sitting in really tight pants for like five hours straight so I was thinking it might be related to that?

Doctor's Assistant: How old are you? What symptoms are you having?

25 no other symptoms besides the bump

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?

It was a couple months ago with normal results

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/11/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you attach a picture of the bump here if possible? Also, are you having any problems in passing stools? ANy blood in the stools?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified