OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been with a guy for more than year, we have been

second opinion] I have been...
second opinion] I have been with a guy for more than year, we have been sleeping together without protection because we want to get pregnant, I see my periods regular but am still not able to get pregnant, could I be infertile? What should I do?
3/11/2018
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

50% of the time, it is the guy's issue with low sperm count and poor sperm motility

50% of the time, it has something to do with the woman.

do you have a gyn doctor you can see where you can get a gyn examination and some more testing to check your uterus and ovaries?

he may need sperm analysis testing as well.

I am 25 yrs old
he’s not the problem because he recently slept with someone else in the hopes of having a baby and she got pregnant
I am hoping the problem is me, I just didn’t know where to start or who to see

you should see a gyn doctor and get a gyn examination and pap smear

and you should get a pelvic ultrasound scan as well

these are the first tests to do.

Okay, I’ll have that set up ASAP, Thank you

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor