OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a little blooper so done on March 1 I’m not bleeding…

I had a little...

I had a little blooper so done on March 1 I’m not bleeding but I feel a lump under my incision

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Tubal reversal

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I haven’t contact him

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On March 1 I had a tubal reversal done I am not bleeding anymore but I do feel a lump under my incision
3/10/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

Any pain when you press in that area or feel warm to touch? Any redness or discharge coming out?

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No sir it feels numb a little bit But it’s a little pain but not much
Phone call session started
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor