OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

How does your stomach feel when your pregnant

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/10/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you

The stomach feels tight and bloated after about 16 to 18 weeks of pregnancy and nausea and vomiting are common during first trimester. Acid reflex is common after 25 weeks or last trimester when baby push on the stomach.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

What part of the stomach does it feel bloaded and tight

It is usually felt in upper part just below the breast bone.

Is there any way you could feel the bloaded and tight on your lower abdomen

Yes, you can feel bloated and tightness in the lower abdomen as well.

When can you start feeling that tightness and bloaded sensation when your a week pregnant

It's not early, by the 16th to 18th week. You do not feel anything in the stomach, a week after you've conceived.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service.

Best wishes.