OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My period in January started on the 12 February started on…

Second opinion] my period in...
Second opinion] my period in January started on the 12 February started on the 4th and ive march hasnt had one. Why are they so out of wackJA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?Customer: yes I'm in a bit of pain. I've always allowed two days either side of the supposed due date, as they r out of wack by a day or two most timesJA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?Customer: febuarys period lasted ten days. My breasts have enlarged, and im a bit bloated
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
19th of jan i had keyhole. Had dry sex the 27th. Period came on the 4th of Feb was really heavy. I next OV on the 24th but it lasted almost ten days... is that OV? This months period hasn't come.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i had lower bck pain. nausea, rapid weight gain and peeing a lot
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i did a pregnacy test and the doc said that it was a high 150 but negative. what did he mean by the 150?
3/9/2018
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having irregular periods

being in pain can cause increased stress levels and can cause irregular periods.

your doctor could have been checking your pregnancy hormone bHCG

you may benefit from going on birth control pills which could help your period be more normal and regular

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my breast have enlarged and nipples are protruding too.
can the bHCG be high and negative?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
because I've stressed thinking I could have been pregnant,.can my body start to think it is?

150 is not very high and not a sign of pregnancy

other medical conditions would show much higher bHCG levels

I would see your doctor and get a copy of your blood testing.

your mind and anxiety symptoms can think you are pregnant and can magnify small symptoms and make you think you are prengant

but you had blood testing and you are not pregnant.

so you don't have to worry about this.

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thankyou very much

you are welcome

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry just one more question. why is my lower stomach firm and bloated?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it has been for at least 3 weeks.

could be from constipation, poor diet, inflammation from gluten, white flour in your body, soda, poor diet.

Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor