OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Why do my stomach feel bloaded hard tight in. Y lower

Customer Question
abdomen ando have pain or...
Why do my stomach feel bloaded hard tight in. Y lower abdomen ando have pain or inflammation feeling on the left side of my upper belly button
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/9/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Thank you

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. May I know your age and gender please?

2. Are you having pain in the tummy while before or after food"?

3. Are you having any heart burn like symptoms?

4. Is there any nausea or vomiting?

5. Is there any personal or family history of acid peptic disease?

6. Is there any pain or burning sensation while urination?

7. Is there any altered blood in urine or is the urine light cola colored?

8. Is there any personal or family history of kidney stones?

9. Are you a diabetic or hypertensive?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

I’m 26 and I’m a female
I have pain in my tummy all day it just feel bloaded all the time but just that spot on my left side of my belly hurts all day also it feels inflamed and every time I eat I feel more bloaded than usual. I sometimes do have heartburn symptoms. Sometimes I do feel KELI nauseas but no vomiting. No history of that condition in my family. No pain during urination and no change of color in my urine no history of kidney stones in my family not diabetic or hypersensitive

Hello thank you for getting back with the necessary information please.

After going through the history and symptom analysis I feel that this could be just a beginning stage of mild gastritis.

OTC antacids should help.

Do not drink carbonated beverages.

Avoid spicy food for a fortnight.

If still not better then you will require evaluation for gastritis and work up of H.pylori breath test and treatment please.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

What are the most common symptoms of this condition
Hi... The most common symptoms are -
1. Heartburn or burning sensation behind the sternum bone.
2. Burning sensation just behind the throat which might get aggravated whatever you ingest.
3. Stomach pain either soon after or before food.
4. Water brash or excessive salivation.
5. Nausea and occasional vomiting due to pain in the stomach.
6. Weight loss in severe cases.
Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani