OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

How are you. I am very stupid and regret the decision i have…

Customer Question
How are you Doctor's...

How are you

Doctor's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

I am very stupid and regret the decision i have made today, I recently went to an Asian massage place and i admittedly received oral sex with a condom and then had vaginal sex for about 1 minute. The condom did not break but i am freaking out right now.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Yes, i feel like it is fairly well.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
3/8/2018
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

As long as the condom didn't break you should be ok

I would get tested to be sure but you should be fine

Thanks for this questionI strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have any more questions, just reply. :)
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor