OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 26 weeks pregnant l. High risk and I had tubal ligation…

Customer Question
Hello I'm 26 weeks...

Hello I'm 26 weeks pregnant l. High risk and I had tubal ligation and I'm scared . What's the chance my baby being healthy. Plus I feel the fetus kicking all the time. Seen it once

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes to myself. I'm getting ready to be schedule to obgyn my insurance was in default for 90 days. So I haven't seen a doctor since October.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. That's it I had tubal ligation 13 years ago

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
3/8/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

As far as your baby is active and you feel the movements, your baby is healthy. Moreover, you can get an ultrasound for a complete checkup of baby for further reassurance. Tubal ligation do not pose any risk to your bab. Rest assured.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Wish you a healthy baby.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.