OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My breast have been sore and tender for 2 weeks now, my

Customer Question
Hi , my name...

Hi , my name is ***** ***** my breast have been sore and tender for 2 weeks now , my periods at Month was off by 4 days and then came but was light , I’ve had light cramps , mood changing and I’ve gained a lot of wait but I’ve gotten two negative test my period and I haven’t had a missed period yet

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No ma’am , no pain and I’ve been off the BC shot for a year and 9 Months my period has been regular for the longest it was irregular when I first got off BC

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No ma’am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 4 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi Breshontae! Board-certified obgyn here.

Preparing a response and will be with you soon.

I think if you had a light period and some negative pregnancy tests, we can be assured that you are pregnant.

Irregular periods can sometimes happen for what seems like no reason. Anything that affects your hormones can in turn affect your menstrual cycles - that includes your stress level, what you're eating, how much you're sleeping, etc. It could be that this was a random month where your cycle was irregular. It's hard to predict whether or not it will happen again. If the irregular periods keep being a problem, it's not a bad idea to see an ob/gyn and get some bloodwork done to make sure your hormones are normal.

Just checking in to see if you had any further Qs for me.

If you were satisfied with the response received, please leave a rating by clicking the stars above. Thank you and I wish you all the best.