OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I lost my virginity a few days ago & now I’ve got my period…

Customer Question
I lost my virginity...

I lost my virginity a few days ago & now I’ve got my period but it’s black...is that a problem

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No I’ve felt kinda funny these past few days and I get them around the same time every month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No ma’am

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Age?

Did you have regular period this time?

Was it unprotected vaginal sex?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
19. Yes. It was protected vaginal. Not on any meds. No i do not suffer from anything

Please allow me just few minutes.
I'll reply you back soon.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Well, it is normal to have brown/ black color of menstrual blood this occurs when blood is older and not being expelled from the body quickly.

Blood stays red when it exits the body because the blood is fresh.

When you’re bleeding black blood, this indicates that the blood is older and has not exited the body quickly. Ultimately, the blood begins to dry and turns a dark red, brown, or even a black color.

You may also see this color blood toward the end of your normal menstrual period as your flow slows.

No need to worry at all. This is completely normal, and can happen to any women in her life at any stage.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor