OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a warm feeling inside the breast on the left side. No…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a warm feeling inside the breast on the left side. No redness or swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No injuries

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

how severe is this "warm feeling" on a scale from 0-10?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety symptoms can cause you to magnify small symptoms and make you very worried about them.

Im 34. It doesn't hurt. And i do have some minor anxiety issue

it is normal to have some warmth there.

it doesn't sound like a medical issue.

I wouldn't let your anxiety symptoms get out of control with worry here

you are not getting treatment for your anxiety symptoms, right?

I take zoloft everyday but just stopped 2 weeks ago

I see

this can cause you to have worse anxiety symptoms if you just stopped your zoloft.

why did you stop?

did your doctor want you to stop?

We thought id be ok to stop as my dose was so low and i had been doing so well

I see.

I would not worry about your breast and warmth there

this is normal for you body temperature

I bet your doctor would stay this is normal as well.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com