OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had some exposure last night. None

I had some exposure...

I had some exposure last night

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No. none

i had sex with a prostitute. i wore a condom but she gave me oral sex for about 4 minutes before i put the condom on.
im really scared
3/3/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Though the oral sex is relatively low risk activity as compared to unprotected vaginal and anal but still you need to test for hiv and STDs 4 weeks post exposure to be on safe side.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

how low is the risk?

Thanks for the reply.

It is less than 1%.

aftereards i was protected using a condom during vaginal sex? i was drunk and not fully erect.

Yes, you are considered protected with an intact condom.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor