OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My doctor has don't a blood pregnancy test on me 3 time and…

Customer Question
My doctor has don't...

My doctor has don't a blood pregnancy test on me 3 time and it came up positive but my pregnancy hormone is under a 2???? and I am not showing any other signs I went to the hosiple for pain and they told me all my stuff came out negative

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

They keep taking to little things of blood and wont tell me what types of test they re doing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
1/18/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Tim, MD, Board Cert. OB/GYN replied 7 months ago
Dr. Tim, MD
Dr. Tim, MD, Board Cert. OB/GYN

Thank you for the question and I am happy to help.

1. Are you trying to get pregnant?

2. When was the first day of your last period?

3. Have you had any bleeding?

Dr. Tim

No
12-17 January

Are you saying that a BLOOD test was positive, but when they did the QUANTITATIVE test it was less than 2?