OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Im not sure if u can help me but first question ii have some…

Hi im not sure...

Hi im not sure if u can help me but first question ii have some discharge and smell in my vaginal area i did have sex 3 days ago and until then everything was ok and now smell and discharge

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Its not first time overall I'm pretty healthy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Second question could i use levofloxacino for that?

1/17/2018
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what color is the discharge?

what is the odor like?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
color is white almost close to yellow\
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
smell is not fun rotten
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i rather type sorry
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you still there?

I'm here

Was it unprotected sex?

any risk of STI?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but no risk its kind a boyfriend
not official yet

Ok so you don't know for sure if he has an STI correct?

that being said, you need tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, HIV

it could just be a yeast infection but you need tested

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
well at list i don't think , but since i was fine and after i had sex thats my symptoms
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i guess i can say its my future ex boyfriend already

Ok

follow my advice above

get tested before you have sex again.

Guys can carry STIs and have no idea sometimes.

they tend to cause fewer symptoms in guys.

LOL had to laugh at the future ex comment

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how can i get the test done asap?
and I'm about to go on a trip friday for my bday can i have some medication to solve the problem? I'm a very clean person and i hate that my body is this way now

Go to urgent care where you live

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oh ok so i have to call for some appointment wth someone else?

well you have to get tested physically by someone

I can't do that online

Your quickest option is a local urgent care

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok yeah i got that lol sorry and thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is a have to do get tested for STi?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thats sounds scary already

They will need to do a urine test and vaginal culture.

Yes, it won't be the most comfortable test in the world but it is necessary

especially if you like this guy and are considering getting serious

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
should i suggest him to do same>?
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor