OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm just a little concerned is all. No medications, no

Customer Question
I'm just a little...

I'm just a little concerned is all.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No medications, no doctors just asking for my girlfriend

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
1/17/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Tim, MD, Board Cert. OB/GYN replied 7 months ago
Dr. Tim, MD
Dr. Tim, MD, Board Cert. OB/GYN

Thank you for visiting the site - what exactly is the question?
Dr. Tim

Well my girlfriend just finished her last packet of birth control pills the other day, and on the last day of her last pill we had sex with no withdrawal. My question is: Could she get pregnant?

Here are my questions for you:
1. Has she checked a pregnancy test
2. Has she missed any pills
​3. When you say the last day of her pills, do you mean that you had intercourse in the days just before her period?
Dr. Tim

I am just following up to see if you still need help?

Dr. Tim