OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Im a female. Im 19 years old. I am 5'3" and I weigh 105lbs.

Customer Question
Hi, Im a white female...
Hi, Im a white female. Im 19 years old. I am 5'3" and I weigh 105lbs. I just started taking birth control 5 months ago. The brand is Larissia, and they are Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl tablets. I have been having sex with my boyfriend everyday, sometimes up to 3 times a day for about six months. With breaks for a week only when Im on my period. He is the first partner I have been this way with. Before, I would have sex about once a month or less. In the beginning I had a UTI and vaginosis (probably from him being a new partner and how often we were doing it) but I got antibiotics and have been fine since then. Im really worried, though, that I have gotten really loose from having so much sex. I think it feels a lot different now. He is about 8 inches hard and 6 inches around. When we first were having sex, he would "hit it from the back" and it would hurt pretty bad(in a good way) because I think he was hitting my cervix/g spot. He couldnt even put it all the way in. Now, he has to put it as far in as he can in order for me to feel him hitting my cervix/ g spot. Another thing is that when I was on top of him, riding it, I used to feel it more. Especially him hitting my cervix in this position too.To me, it feels like the opening of my vagina is wider. It doesnt feel as good as it once did because my vagina doesnt feel like its gripping his penis as tight. I have heard of kegals, but I shouldnt have to do these if when we first started having sex I felt tight! And I have never had a child. Before, it felt like he was breaking me because I felt so small. I did in the beginning feel my vagina tear and it would hurt for awhile after. I never let it heal and we kept having sex. Now it doesnt even get torn. Sometimes he would try to put it in before I was fully aroused/lubricated. Could this have stretched out my labia? He says it still feels tight, which it does but not as much. I feel more open and like my cervix is higher? Is this possible? Can too much sex with a big dick make me loose? Please help! I wish it still felt like it did in the very beginning!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
1/15/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You cant possibly expand your vagina by having sex. Its meant to expand enough to deliver a baby. And you are not supposed to bleed and tear when having sex
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD