OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Or madam, I am really anxious and need someone to assist me.

Customer Question
Hello sir or madam, I...
Hello sir or madam, I am really anxious and need someone to assist me. I am in late 20s and I usually have 32 days cycle, and more importantly I'm not sexually active. Past few days, I didn't sleep well, plus I don't normally workout (running) everyday, just every other day. Last month, my first day of menstruation was on December 8th, so I should have been expected to have first day on the 9th of January but it arrived today, on the 7th of January, 2 days early. Can you help me to figure out why it came two days early? Thank you for taking your time up read my question, I greatly appreciate it.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Also forgot to mention one thing-i had a cold after Christmas and recovered from it yesterday I believe.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Vaishnavi,

The minor change in cycle can be due to;

1) Minor hormonal variation

2) Stress and anxiety

3) Cold which you had.

4) Medications, if you took any.

There is nothing worrisome here as this does not denote any significant medical issue.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

My deepest apologies for late reply. Two days difference isn't worrisome, so since this month is a 30 days cycle, is it still considered as a regular period? Thank you.

Yes, Vaishnavi,

This would be considered as normal cycle.

Noo problems about late reply.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.