OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I have what it looks likes hives in my vagina. About three…

Customer Question
I have what it...

I have what it looks likes hives in my vagina

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

About three days - my allergies have been really badly and some of them went away, less inflamed when I took benadryl

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing else

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 1 month ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Did you have a question about this please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have what it looks like hives in my vagina, only about three and some went away when I took benadryl, theyve been varying in inflamation. my allergies have also been really bad lately
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is it do you think? They are not herpes sores or gential warts, just red tender bumps and they look to me like hives
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its itchy as well - almost feels like a yeast infection
Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified