OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have what it looks likes hives in my vagina. About three…

Customer Question
I have what it...

I have what it looks likes hives in my vagina

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

About three days - my allergies have been really badly and some of them went away, less inflamed when I took benadryl

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Did you have a question about this please?

I have what it looks like hives in my vagina, only about three and some went away when I took benadryl, theyve been varying in inflamation. my allergies have also been really bad lately
what is it do you think? They are not herpes sores or gential warts, just red tender bumps and they look to me like hives
its itchy as well - almost feels like a yeast infection