OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My Liberia is so long it hurts to wear pants and even

Customer Question
My Liberia is so...

My Liberia is so long it hurts to wear pants and even pajamas,can I get this cut down

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The only way is to not wear any clothes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am 64 years old and have MS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
1/4/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Is this the outside labia or the thinner inner labia that you are referring to?

I don't know ,it seems to hang about an inch or more

Based on that information it's most likely the inner labia and that can definitely be surgically trimmed by an advanced gynecologist. These are also referred to as cosmetic gynecologists sometimes. It's a fairly easy procedure.

Our patients with well controlled seizure disorders through medication often live very successful and productive lives. So it's a matter of finding the right medication regimen to prevent you from having breakthrough seizures.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Otherwise please click the rating button when you get a chance.

I hope I provided you with a 5-star service.