OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I went in to the doctor on the 12/27/17 about bleeding my…

Customer Question
I went in to...

I went in to the doctor on the 12/27/17 about bleeding my hcg levels was at a 361.4 went in the next day it came back 370 the doctors say i am having a miscarriage because its to low for me to be 6 weeks went for the US and the tech said im just early n basing the edd from my period is not always the case i took new blood today

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was told i had a yeast and a uti

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
1/3/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 month ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here.

What did the ultrasound today show?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified