OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My question is as follows: If I had sex with my girlfriend…

Customer Question
Hello my question is as...
Hello my question is as follows: If I had sex with my girlfriend while having a condom, and then I ejaculate inside of her with the condom on but I also pull out as I’m ejaculating and then we decide to keep having sex after I finish ejaculating. I don’t wipe my penis. Or clean it or anything. Ijust take off the first condom and put on a brand new second one and keep having sex. Can my girlfriend get pregnant? What if this week was the week she was more likely to get pregnant would that cause her to be pregnant? What I touched my penis after removing the condom and then I used the same one put on the second would that increase the chances? She’s late on her period by 2 days or 1 is she pregnant?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

With barrier contraception like condoms, the chances of contraception failure is 2-3 percent, meaning the likelihood that she would get pregnant with you wearing a condom is 2-3 percent without doing anything else. The event that you mention here that is, removing the condom and putting on a new one does not increase her chances at all.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.