OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I live in Doha and my husband and I had intercourse and the…

Customer Question
Hello I live in...

Hello I live in Doha and my husband and I had intercourse and the condom broke, cant get the morning after pill here or neogynon. Please help what elae can I do to prevent pregnancy?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

Pretty health

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
1/2/2018
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/dose.html

this is a good website.

which can give you information about using birth control pills for emergency contraception

you should try to find some birth control pills on the list there

and you can use several of those pills together for emergency contraception.

Thank you I will try and find one of them. If I cant, I read that you can ise Diane 35 which I know they stock here in qatar, is that true?

yes, you can use Diane 35 for emergency contraception.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com