OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

When i wipe it gurts and feels irrated

Customer Question
When i wipe it gurts and feels irrated
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.?

What are your age and gender?

Do you have pain in the anus/urethra/ genital area?

Constipation?

Itching, burning sensation?

Are you taking any medicines?

Duration of symptoms?

Bleeding?

Any medical illness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Ok

Please provide some additional information.

29 female and i was on amoxicillin for strep b and it’s been going on for a couple of days now i can send you a pic if u like

Where do you have pain while wiping?

Any vaginal discharge?

Itching?

Please upload a photo.

Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.

Here are the pic
It just feel irrated
What can it be? I don’t have insurance until the first of the year and i took a yeast infection pill that my doctor called in just to make sure it wasn’t that

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description and photos, it indicates vaginitis.

Now I would advise you some self-care remedies which you can try.

Cool water sitz bath with an antiseptic solution for 15 minutes twice a day.

An application of OTC 0.5% hydrocortisone cream with Polysporin cream.

Wear loose-fitting cotton fabric panties.

Take OTC Advil and Allegra for 3-5 days.

Abstain from sexual activities for a week.

Use a lubricant to reduce friction during sex.
Add yogurt (with live active cultures) and probiotics contain Lactobaccillis acidophilus such as RepHresh.

Also, a product called Boric Acid vaginal suppositories will help too.

Stay away from perfumed detergents, soaps, and feminine products.

Don’t douche.

And see your gynecologist for a clinical exam.
"I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!
Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).
We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

What is vaginitis
Do u have a pic of the cream i should buy for it
How do i get my money back

Thank you for replying back.

Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Waiting for your reply.

How do u get rid of it so i have a yeast infection