OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have two uterus and one cervix. I am fourteen weeks and I…

Hi! I have two...

Hi! I have two uterus and one cervix. I am fourteen weeks and I can almost put the tip of my finger up my cervix. This is my first pregnancy, should I be worried?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

As much as I can, yes.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The baby is invert.

12/30/2017
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

you could have an incompetent or weak cervix if there is a hole there

you should see your gyn doctor for a gyn examination

you may need a procedure called cerclage and is usually performed between week 14-16 of pregnancy

to help strengthen the cervix for your pregnancy.

I have an appointment on the fourth, should I schedule an emergency appointment as soon as I can?

try to rest in bed more if you can

you can wait to see your doctor on the fouth of january

Okay, thank you very much, I will try my best to do so.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Dr David
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor