OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Where can I book to get my tubes tied. No I have not. I

Customer Question
Where can I book...

Where can I book to get my tubes tied

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I have not. I wasn't sure if had to go to a hospital or could go to a medi centre?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm not on any medication

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Nothing and no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
12/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 1 month ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. I see that you are in Canada. If you call your family practice doc or ob/gyn, they will be able to help you out and get you booked.

Dr. J
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN