OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had an abdominal ultrasound on Friday 12/22 that showed a…

Customer Question
Hi, I had an...

Hi, I had an abdominal ultrasound on Friday 12/22 that showed a fetus with a heartbeat measuring 5 weeks 5 days. Today (12/28) I had another abdominal scan with a heart beat of 95bmp (3 measurements taken, one was as high as 101bpm) but was only measuring 5 weeks 6 days. is this cause for concern?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

I have had irregular pap years ago. last pap done a yr ago was normal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/28/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

why did you have two ultrasounds in 1 week? did your doctor order this?

where the ultrasounds done in the same place?