OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Best dr in dallas for rectocele surgery. I need the surgery…

Customer Question
Best dr in dallas...

Best dr in dallas for rectocele surgery

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I need the surgery and it is very confusing to know which dr to see.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am in denton texas and I need to see the best for this issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/28/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 3 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here.

I do not personally know any urogynecologists in Dallas, but that is the type of doctor who has a lot of experience with this type of surgery. A quick Google search showed literally dozens of doctors practicing urogynecology in the Dallas area. I would recommend asking your primary care doc (or the staff at your doc's office) if they know any of them or have any experience referring patients to any of these doctors.

Dr. J
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN