OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I took the clear blue digital today and is says 1-2 weeks...

Customer Question
I took the clear...

I took the clear blue digital today and is says 1-2 weeks... the only guy I’ve been sleeping with started 14th December 2017 my last period ended on 24th November 2017 is this wrong dating for it to be him as I slept with someone end of November but we used protection?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Only record I have is last period November ended 24th and slept with someone wore protection and I took the emergency pill, then on the 14th December slept with this guy who now I am seeing an took emergency pill twice with him and pregnancy test as of today shows 1-2weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/27/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

You are likely pregnant due to the guy starting from 14th December and the pregnancy test is accurate and showing that is has been 1-2 weeks since conception occurred. Emergency pills are not 100% effective. So, there is nothing unusual and you are definitely not pregnant with the protected sex at the end of November.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Thank you!