OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have deep right sided pelvic pain with nausea and deep…

Hi, I have deep right...
Hi, I have deep right sided pelvic pain with nausea and deep right hip pain. What should I do?
12/27/2017

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Jane,

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

Any history or family history of kidney stones?

Some urinary frequency but no pain. Tender right lower pelvic area just anive groin and some nausea

Your symptoms are suggestive of following possibilities;

1) Ovary torsion.

2) Salpingo Oophoritis (infection of the ovary and fallopian tubes)

3) Kidney stone passing in bladder

4) Pelvic inflammatory disease.

You need an ultrasound and a CT scan for the evaluation.

A urine exam and culture also be advised.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

How soon should I attend a doctor?

If pain is mild, you may go to doctor in a routine appointment tomorrow.

If pain is moderate to severe, you need an immediate exam.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions. It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl