OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am about 7 weeks pregnant and am horribly sick. Are

Customer Question
Hello, I am about...

Hello, I am about 7 weeks pregnant and am horribly sick. Are Nauzene chewable ok to take?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

No. The first 4 weeks I was fine and now can’t keep really anything down.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have IBS and Gerd

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/27/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, yes you can take Nauzene safely during pregnancy.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It won’t hurt the baby or cause miscarriage?

Thanks for the follow-up.

It wouldn't hurt your baby or cause miscarriage.

As Nauzene is safe during pregnancy.

Other medications which are safe include Emetrol, Vitamin B6.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
A bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.