OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm in serious need of help. And no. Sorry the beginning of…

Customer Question
I'm in serious need...

I'm in serious need of help

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Yes and no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Sorry the beginning of the year. No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/24/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Misty,

What is your question?

I'm 8 weeks pregnant. My due date is Aug 4 2018. I'm truly hating myself right now. I have sex with 2 people. Guy # 1 I have sex with on Nov 9th, Guy #2 I had sex with on Nov 10, 11th, 12th. And previous days before guy #1
Did you receive my message

Misty,

Sorry, I need to opt out.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Can I have more details please?

- You had sex with Guy 1 and then sex with Guy 2 on 10th, 11th and 12th? Didi you wish to know who could be the father?

- When did you get your last period?

- Are your periods generally regular?

My due date is Aug. 4 2018. I can't remember exactly when my last period was. But yes they are usually 23 to 24 days apart. Yes I'm wondering who the father could be. Guy #1 did not cum in me, Guy #2 did ever time we had sex.
Hello

Thank you for your reply, Misty. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I am afraid that it will be very difficult to comment on who is the father of the baby.

A woman generally ovulates (produces an egg ) about 12-14 days after her last period. So her fertile period is generally from the 12th day to about the 16th of her cycle.

In your case, you had sex with both the men during the fertile period and either of them could have been the father.

A man who did cum in you is more likely to be the father rather than a man who did not cum but precum , tyhat is, the fluid which comes before ejection also contains sperm and can cause a pregnancy.

Please ask your doctor to order a test known non-invasive prenatal screening(NIPS) which tests for Cell-free fetal DNA (cffDNA) - this is genetic material that is released by the placenta and circulates in a woman's blood during pregnancy and can be tested for paternity.

Alternatively, you can go for a paternity test after childbirth.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.