OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently asked you about having chlamydia or gonorreah. I…

Customer Question
I recently asked you about...
I recently asked you about having chlamydia or gonorreah. I did blood tests and they came back negative. During the days leading up to the test I took a 5 day course of azythromiacen and was on my last dose when I went to the sex health clinic. The only symptoms I had then was an inflamed urethra/meatus area around the pee hole. It also felt like my urethra was itchy and no burning sensation when I urinated just relief that scratched that itch inside my peehole. It also felt like there was something inside my penis head or that I still needed to urinate. Little to no discharge that mimicked pre-cum. The tried to milk it as much as possible and rubbed it on a slide. She gave me 4 pills for clhamydia and gonorreah. She also told me that she only saw white blood cells which to her meant it was just from the inflammation and nothing tell tale. My results came back negative for chlamydia/gonorreah/syphylis/aidshiv. I was not tested for hsv. I also took an epsom salt bath and it seemed to make my penis weep with clear fluid. After that 2 days of my penis having clear liquid mimicking pre-Cum and having a sealed peehole.i went to see a nurse practitioner and he told me I have urethritis and it may be from having multiple sex partners even with condoms and unprotected oral can invite this infection or irritation. He called it honey mooner's disease. He did a full lab and no irregularities but he didn't test for stds as my other labs showed negative. My penis is now somewhat better. Still minimal pre-cum liquid and sometimes sealed closed but nothing crazy. Any irritation is very slight and my urethra is not as irritated as before. My concern is ive taken all the antibiotics and my symptoms are still mild. Should this be normal? I am concerned that this could be hsv although I have no bumps or blisters or lesions anywhere on my penis at all. I also attached a photo for you to see if it might help. He told me to wait 2 weeks before any sexual contact. I'm worried I may give my now girlfriend something and it's making me anxiety ridden. Please help.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I'm glad your symptoms are better

you need to work on drinking more water and avoiding excessive caffeine and alcohol which can irritate your bladder and urethra.

the penis and urethra are very sensitive

your symptoms don't point to STD or herpes.

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified