OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

The glans of my penis is red and itchy and have a smelly…

Customer Question
The glans of my...

The glans of my penis is red and itchy and have a smelly discharge

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

10 days

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

thanks
Can u look at my picture pls

Your symptoms are typical of balanitis or infection of the glans, i have seen pictures as well, this needs thorough examination and antibiotics prescription. I would recommend you to see your doctor as soon as possible. Meanwhile you can apply bacitracin and clotrimazole ointments over it to fight against bacterial or fungal infection.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor