OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Missed 3 days of pills. Wondering if I need to reset my pack…

Customer Question
Missed 3 days of pills...
Missed 3 days of pills. Wondering if I need to reset my pack ect
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
was on period last
november 26-december 2
started new pack on dec 3 roughly
missed 3 days in a row dec 15-18
past few days brown discharge and cramps
on zarah
not sexually active
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I doubled up on pills on tuesday and have been taking 1 everyday.. since I missed so many should I just stop taking them and wait til next period? or continue taking them til dec 26 when the next period is supposed to hit?
12/22/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, you should continue taking them until December 26 and your active pills will finish you will get your period.

You should use a backup method like condom if you plan to have sex.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor