OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I think i have a microperforated hymen but i'm not sure, and…

Customer Question
I think i have...

I think i have a microperforated hymen but i'm not sure, and i don't know if i need to go toa specialist for that or what kind of doctor

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I'm not taking any medications right now, and i saw a doctor about four years ago about it but she told me my hymen would naturally break or stretch as i got older and it hasn't

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/20/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What symptoms are you having? How old are you? Why do you think you have a microperforated hymen?