OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a painful medium sized bump on the lower right outer…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a painful medium sized bump on the lower right outer part of my vagina, itsa little itchy down there inside, and this happened since 2-3 days ago after I had aggressive intercourse that was not very lubed

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Its been about 2 or 3 days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, ive only ever had a uti before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/19/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 4 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

It is probably an infected bartholin gland

I'm sorry you are having this issue

do you have a picture (invasive I know)

thanks for this question.I strive for 5 star service for all customers.If you have more questions, just reply. :)
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor