OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and there has been no movements from…

Customer Question
Hi. I'm 27 weeks pregnant...
Hi. I'm 27 weeks pregnant and there has been no movements from my baby for the past 24 hours. I tried eating sweet food and something cold to wake him up but still, no movement from him. Is this normal? Should I get worried now? Is it possible that he just changed position that's why I can't totally feel him moving inside me?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/18/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Please get yourself to the hospital immediately. This is a symptom that should be reported to your ob gyn, not an online service. Get in your car and get yourself there right away.