OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm just scared and searching for answers to maybe soothe…

Customer Question
I'm just scared and...

I'm just scared and searching for answers to maybe soothe the soul..

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

I've never had one

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really, no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/18/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your question please?

Is there anything I could do at home to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex? I can't afford any type of anti contraceptive right now..

Unfortunately the answer is no.

You need morning after pill which prevents pregnancy after unprotected sex.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Merry Christmas.Happy Holidays.