OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Had my blood drawn for HIV RNA test; how does it typically…

Customer Question
Had my blood drawn...

Had my blood drawn for HIV RNA test; how long does it typically take for results to come back?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good i would say ... had flu twice back to back within past two weeks but so has everyone else around me i dont know still worried

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HSV-2 positive

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/16/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, HIV RNA testing results usually take a few days to a week, depending on the lab.

Most it take up to 3 days.

So, you can wait till 3 days, and than most likely you would get results.

HIV RNA test is the most sensitive and accurate hiv Early Detection test.

Hope this helped If you have any further question then you can ask me.Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor