OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Yellow and discharge, taste -bud like sore inside of vagina…

Customer Question
Yellow and white discharge...

Yellow and white discharge , taste -bud like sore inside of vagina lips but are painless and same color as my vagina , is this gential herpes ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Are you in any pain?

3 weeks , no pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I recently got postive for chlamydia

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/15/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Welcome to Ja and thanks for this question. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can you post a picture of the sore here? As that will give me a better idea whether this can be herpes or not.
Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified