OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Lately, I've been having an issue with my vagina. It's so…

Customer Question
Lately, I've been having...

Lately, I've been having an issue with my vagina. It's so itchy and then when i itch it, i injure myself and then it hurts.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

That's not all. It's also so dry lately. like the areas around it and tends to turn white and really rough . When i sweat or when it's moisturized, the roughness goes away bit then it still itches and tissue like particles appear on it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yeah. It's worse after i take off my pants after a long day. Nope. And i've never has sexual intercourse.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/14/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age?

Is there any discharge from vagina?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having intense vaginal itching along with vaginal dryness is most likely due to yeast infection.It is one of the most common infection in females.

The intense itching is most likely because of this infection.

Following is recommended for you now:

· Apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.

· Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

If still after this the symptoms persists,then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit & prescription medications are less likely required.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor