OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a tubal 15 years ago I feel pregnate. I have had every…

Customer Question
I had a tubal...

I had a tubal 15 years ago I feel pregnate. I have had every pregnancy symptom and still having them now. Every hot test is negative my period was 2 days late and very unusual for me could it be that my hug levels are just to low

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

Not in pain which is unusual firmly I'm cramps g bad day 1 And day 1 usually heavy not the case this time and although it's heavier today still not the usual

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Don't have a doctor went to the emergency room 9 days ago that was before the bleeding started and that has turned up negative to it was only a urine screening they declined to do a blood test I mean my whole body is changed I've had diarrhea for ever and the doctors couldn't figure it out now I'm constipated I have a lot of gas a lot of belching knowing my blood pressure is very high it's 125 over 80 for several days now almost a week everything about my body has done a complete 380 vivid dreams minor nosebleeds breast tenderness before the bleeding started I was Tom for 3 days but before that lower abdominal pain Lively and also pain in my lower back mild I've never experienced feeling like this before very tired when I usually have a lot of energy some nausea rib pain mild I could feel pressure in my uterus about 2 weeks ago I could feel pressure in my vagina shortly before that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

The diagnosis of pregnancy can be on;

1) Symptoms; but alone symptoms would not confirm it. Unfortunately there is no unique symptom of pregnancy. Many of the hormonal aberrations can cause almost same symptoms.

2) By HCG testing by a urine or blood pregnancy test.

Tubal ligation increase the chance of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy not in uterus but elsewhere). Ectopic pregnancy may not increase the HCG levels in sufficient amount. This can be diagnosed by an ultrasound.

Ideally first a blood pregnancy test should be done. But you may repeat the home pregnancy test.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor